The residential program serves male and female teens ages 13 through 17. Teens who will reach their 18th birthday before completing the program will not be considered. To be eligible, the youth must:
- • Have identified history of use, or current use of opioids or stimulants. Use of other drugs in addition to opioids/stimulants will not affect eligibility, but current or historical opioid and/or stimulant use is required for admission. Use of other drugs will be addressed in treatment along with opioids/stimulants.
- • Must NOT be committed to DYS.
- • Must NOT be considered medically frail or have a poorly controlled medical condition requiring extensive medical supervision.
- • Must NOT be a sex offender or adjudicated for sexual offenses.
- • Must be considered non-violent. Teens with violent or aggressive behaviors will not be considered.
- • Must NOT be charged with a serious offense (pending adjudication or already adjudicated). Teens whose charges have been dropped or dismissed may be considered.